SITE T & Cs
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the website www.royan-ulm.fr, subject to the special conditions indicated in the presentation of the products. Airocéan reserves the right to modify its general conditions of sale at any time and without notice or warning to anyone.
ARTICLE 1: Mandatory information
- The site www.royan-ulm.fr is operated by:
- Marc MASSING
- Head office : 31 rue des rentes 17600 Corme-Ecluse
- Siret : 35117500500047
- Cod Naf : 8551Z
Publication Director : Marc MASSING
ARTICLE 2 : Essential characteristics of the services / products and services sold
The website www.royan-ulm.fr sells:
- First flight services in microlights
- ULM training services
- Services Discovery packages for microlight piloting
- Video recording services
- Aerial Photos Services
- Services Learning days of beer brewing
The customer declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing his order. The validation of your order is therefore valid for acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
ARTICLE 3 : Price
The prices of our Services are indicated in euros all taxes included (TTC).
Delivery charges are not included in the price. The order form indicates the amount of the delivery costs before any order is placed.
ARTICLE 4 : Period of availability of services / products
The products displayed are products in 'stock'. In order to best meet the expectations of our customers, the availability of our products is regularly updated on our website.
Toutes les prestations dépendantes du « vol aérien » sont soumise à la météo et peuvent ne pas être consommables à la date choisie. Une autre date sera proposé au client pour que la prestation puisse se faire.
ARTICLE 5 : Order
To place an order on our site, choose your items and add them to the basket. Validate the contents of your basket by clicking on 'order'.
- If you already have a customer account on our site, you will need to identify yourself.
- If you do not have a customer account on our site, you will be offered to create one.
- Choose a delivery method.
- Click on the 'order' button to complete your order online.
- Choose your method of payment and tick the box 'acceptance of the SITE T & Cs
- Confirm your payment.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your order at the e-mail address you provided when creating your customer account.
Check the details and the total amount of your order. Correct any errors beforehand before any acceptance.
The transfer of ownership of the product / service will only take place upon full payment of your order.
ARTICLE 6 : Terms of payment
- As a customer, several payment methods are accepted.
- PAYMENTS BY CHECK
- We only authorize checks issued by a bank located in mainland France. Made out to the order of Marc MASSING send it to the following address: 31 rue des rentes 17600 Corme-Ecluse
- Dès la passation de votre commande, nous procédons à la réservation de votre produit pendant un délai de Huit jours. En l’absence de réception du chèque dans le délai indiqué, nous nous verrons dans l’obligation d’annuler votre commande. Votre chèque vous sera immédiatement renvoyé dès réception de celui-ci. Le paiement est encaissé dès réception du chèque.
We require full payment for the order.
ARTICLE 7 : Right of withdrawal
Conformément à l’article L121-20 du Code de la consommation, vous disposez d’un droit de rétractation à exercer dans un délai de sept jours ouvrables à compter de la réception du produit. Il sera retenu la date de paiement pour les pretations. Vous n’avez ni à justifier de motifs ni à payer de pénalités .
ARTICLE 8 : Conditions and deadlines for reimbursement
In case of withdrawal, the refund of the products is full excluding delivery costs, it can be made by bank transfer / check. By default, a credit note is generated on your account. The credit or reimbursement is made as soon as possible and no later than 30 days from the date of exercise of the right of withdrawal.
ARTICLE 9 : Consumer complaints
Any consumer complaint should be sent by post to the address mentioned below:
31 rue des rentes 17600 Corme-Ecluse
Electronically to :
ARTICLE 10 : Intellectual property
All comments, images and illustrations on our site are exclusively reserved for us. Under intellectual property and copyright, any use is prohibited.
Without prior authorization, any reproduction of our site, whether partial or total, is strictly prohibited.
ARTICLE 11 : Liability
In accordance with article 1147 of the Civil Code, we are legally liable to you in the event of non-performance or improper performance of the contract concluded.
However, our contractual liability cannot be engaged in the situations mentioned below:
- Force majeure
- Foreign fact which cannot be imputable to us
ARTICLE 12: Personal data
- Certain information relating to the customer will be sent to the seller (namely name, first name, address, postal code and telephone number) in order to allow the processing and delivery of the products ordered.
- Customer information may be transmitted to the site's business partners, unless they object to it.
The site provides the customer with the collection and processing of personal information with respect for privacy in accordance with Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms. The site is declared to the CNIL under the number [2168750v0].
Under Articles 39 and 40 of the Law of 6 January 1978 as amended, the customer has the right to access, rectify, delete and oppose his personal data. The customer exercises this right via:
- By mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By post: 31 rue des rentes 17600 Corme-Ecluse
ARTICLE 13 : Competent jurisdiction and applicable law
In the event of a dispute between the consumer customer and our company, the applicable law is French law.
- Les juridictions françaises ont seules compétences pour trancher le litige.
- Les tribunaux de Saintes 17100 sont les seuls compétents en cas de litige.